Mar 7, 2008

I hit $50 in AdSense Revenue!!!

Finally, after 17,979 page impressions, I've hit $50 in AdSense revenue!

Of course, I won't have access to the funds until I make $100 or something in order for Google to send me a check. Still, this is a day I ought to celebrate.

I've been blogging for years and only recently decided to add AdSense to this personal finance blog. My traffic has been slowly increasing, and so have my click-through rates. $50 is not much, especially not for all the work I've put into this blog, but I'd be blogging anyway so the extra cash is a nice plus!

I know some people make a lot more money with AdSense. Most of these people have more traffic than me so that's do be expected. Do any of you have any suggestions for placement on a blog that gets the most clicks without violating Google's strict terms of service?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I remember my first time. :D Congrats! It's incredibly, incredibly invigorating. One of the highlights of my time online, actually. Good luck!

Post a Comment