Dec 30, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For... Twitter!

Today I'm thankful for...

Twitter. Ok, so it's not exactly free because I need the internet to access it, but it's close enough to free that it counts.

I've been on Twitter for a while, but used it as nothing more than a place to write silly little answers to the "What are you doing?" question. Only this week did I realize that I have been a fool for not using it for the tool it is -- one that helps me connect with other personal finance bloggers, and anyone interested in the subject.

Since getting more involved in Twitter, I've started following a bunch of interesting people. It's a little overwhelming, but for the time being I'm enjoying reading as much as I can in my free time.

If you want to follow me on Twitter, add @everycentcounts



0 comments:

Post a Comment