Oct 31, 2008

so close to actually getting paid on adsense

I started testing out adsense on my blog a long time ago. Since this blog doesn't get that much traffic, I assumed I'd never hit the $100 that's required in order for them to even send a check to me. But I'm... almost there. I've made $98 and some cents, and that's a pretty incredible feat, given that this is just a side project / hobby of mine.

How much have you made via adsense on your blog or website? Do you use a different ad network that offers better results?



5 comments:

Brad Ford said...

I am up to $27 in one year.

To help you out, I clicked on one of your links.

SavingDiva said...

I hope the click helped! I received a check for $120 a few months ago. I average about $5-$10/month.

Anonymous said...

Cool. My month's are so up and down. Some months I make, like, 4 cents, and others I make $10. This has taken a long while, I'm excited to make anything off this blog.

Anonymous said...

yeah, good work for sure! i think i'm getting close to my first $100 too, but who knows...sometimes i forget to look and hope to be surprised one day ;)

hklover86 said...

i have adsense on my blog, but i have not made like one cent i dont think. I don't think im really doing it right. lol

Post a Comment