Dec 22, 2009

Thanks 1-800-DENTIST: I won a toothbrush!

I never win anything, so I was really excited to get a DM from 1-800-Dentist informing me that I won ToothBrush Tuesday and will be receiving a Sonicare toothbrush sometime next month. Oh yea!


This makes up for the extra $500 I spent on my dentist this year since after my appointments I was informed that my dentist wasn't actually on my plan.


I've never owned a fancy electric toothbrush so I'm extremely excited to have won. My teeth aren't in the world's best shape but I think having a fancy toothbrush will help keep plaque at bay. Of all the things in the world I could have won, this is a prize that I'm truly value because it's useful and something I should probably own anyway.


So thanks 1-800-Dentist... I can't wait to get my new fancy toothbrush in the mail! Maybe I'll even call up to find a new dentist since the one I had this year is not on my dental plan.


If you want to win a Sonicare toothbrush, just follow @1800DENTIST next Tuesday and Tweet:


Its Toothbrush Tuesday! Follow @1800dentist & Tweet #1800dentist by 3pmPST. You could win a FREE Sonicare: http://ow.ly/OCcS


That's what I did AND I WON! Dreams do come true. Lol. Ok, so this prize isn't necessarily dreamy, but I'm half jumping out of my seat right now for winning something I actually need. Go me.



1 comments:

Lulu said...

Lucky you. I just gave my best friend one of those for Christmas even though I could not stomach the thought of buying one for myself because of the cost. He tried it out for the first time on Christmas and LOVES it after getting over the initial shock of how it buzzes. I want one too so I guess I will follow the guy and tweet it and try my luck.

Post a Comment