Oct 13, 2009

Announcing the Carnival of Female Personal Finance Bloggers!

Inspired by all you fabulous ladies out there writing about personal finance every day, I decided to start a carnival of personal finance specifically for female bloggers.

I'll be posting the first Carnival of Female Personal Finance Bloggers in November, please submit your best blog post from October for the first edition.

Also, if you're interested in hosting future editions, please let me know. Would love to get at least 5 people lined up for next 5 months (doing this monthly for now, could be bi-weekly if I get enough interest.)



5 comments:

Daria Dolan said...

What a great idea! I'd be happy to host a Carnival @dailymoneydish.com. Just let me know the details and what month you need us to host!
Daria Dolan

Saving Money Plan said...

I'll host one!

Debtress said...

Love it! I'd be happy to host!

me in millions said...

Great idea! I'd be interested in hosting.

Mrs. Accountability said...

Hey!! This is a cool idea! :-) I would be interested in hosting!

Post a Comment