Dec 10, 2007

20 Readers!!!

I'm thrilled to see the number of my "feed readers" going up this week. While I know my blog doesn't provide tons of useful money-saving tips (yet) like some other PF blogs, I hope that my audience enjoys my honest musings about money, life and growing up.

If you haven't signed up in a reader yet, just click on the orange "subscribe" button on the top right column. No pressure, but it's a great way to make sure you're the first to know when I finally start writing some useful material in this blog. ;)



4 comments:

SavingDiva said...

Count me in as one of your readers...subscribe through Google! :)

Megan said...

I'm number 21! (though the little icon doesn't reflect it yet) I usually read you by directly visiting your page (I like to give blogs I read the ad revenue) - but this will be a reminder to go visit the page when you update.

Sasha said...

I read a lot of blogs that give advice. Sometimes, it seems like the same advice is repeated over and over. By now I know the basics and while I like reading about the more complicated stuff, it isn’t always applicable. I like your blog because I’m young and can relate and it offers your personal views. I think I have 2 feed readers (haha) but I don’t write often and have even less useful content.

Sasha said...

Currently reading and loving "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert and loving it. If you like travel at all you might love it, and even if you don't...
Also, "The Time Traveller's Wife" is a beautiful book.

Post a Comment