Dec 17, 2007

Free Workout of the Day: Butt Blaster

Now that I've pulled the plug on my gym membership (that I never used), I've decided to seek out free fitness videos online. My boyfriend swears by 8 Minute Abs (circa 1994). If you want, you can find that easily for your dated enjoyment on YouTube. Yes, I did 8 Minute Abs today and I'm going to try to do it everyday for the foreseeable future. However, today's "Free Workout of the Day" takes us to a slightly lower region - our butts.

I just did this six minute butt blaster workout that I found on YouTube, and boy does my butt feel blasted. Check back every day for a new Free Workout of the Day video or tutorial from another fitness website. All workouts will use body weight and cardio alone and require no additional equipment, therefore actually being free!



3 comments:

Sasha said...

since i had a few minutes to spare, I did this workout! Thanks :)

Tara J. Tew said...

Never thought to do a work out from YouTube... Glad I found your site..

Janet said...

I love how you can find exercise videos on Youtube! I re-learned how to do jump squats via youtube after doing them incorrectly at the gym. Thanks for posting these!

Post a Comment