Dec 28, 2007

health insurance - success?

After leaving off my 'depression/anxiety' on my healthcare application, I was approved. So now I have a $3000 deductible plan with an HSA from Aetna for $129 a month. That's not too bad, I guess. Of course, my defined pre-existing conditions aren't covered (so if my ovaries explode due to cysts, I'm SOL.) I can't use the high-deductible plan for mental care services, so I don't think they'll ever have a reason to check my mental health history. Basically, I have the plan in case I'm in a car accident and my limbs are torn apart or something.

More on this later.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got some coverage. I hate to see people playing financial roulette by skipping health insurance.

Good luck with the non-disclosure.

Post a Comment